Tuesday, June 21, 2005

sorry

We are sorry to annouce that the 0h-eight-nineteen service to Clapham Junction is delayed by approximately eleven minutes. We are sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this may cause you.

We are sorry to annouce that the 0h-eight-nineteen service to Clapham Junction has been cancelled. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

We are sorry to annouce that the 0h-eight-thirty-nine service to Clapham Junction is delayed by approximately seven minutes. We are sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this may cause you.

I am sorry to announce that I have been delayed by approximately twenty-seven minutes. I am not sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this may cause you.

I am sorry to announce that I am permanently delayed today on the twenty-first of June. I am not sorry for the inconvenience this is causing me because I've managed to read four chapters of South of the Border, West of the Sun by Murakami and frankly that's far more interesting.

No comments: