Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Grateful #4

Great-full for these gorgeous things this week:

1. Bright as Yellow by Innocent Mission: discovered on a gift cd from a friend across the pond. Includes the classic line, 'I don't wanna be rose, I don't wanna be pale pink, I want to be bright as yellow.' Don't we all!

2. Jaffa Cakes: recently rediscovered and highly underated... lush. This list would of course be incomplete without the inclusion of something edible.

3. Cecil: He's a stuffed monkey, around 60cm tall, with ridiculously skinny arms and legs. He's made from brown/blue suiting and has a felt, hand-embroidered face. I made him myself and if that makes me odd then I don't care. Next up: Agnes, a pale grey rabbit with Liberty ears.

4. Friends from far away: who still make me laugh, challenge me and speak into my life from far away. Love you guys.

No comments: