Thursday, January 05, 2006

Packing chaos

Well, here we are in January 2006! Every year I'm astounded by how shocked I get that another year has passed and we're on the cusp of another twelve months. This year feels quite different from other new years though - I'm on the verge of a huge change, moving to Asia and seeing my entire physical, social, personal and work life transform before my eyes. I'm slightly scared, but also hungry for newness. I can't wait to have a new view from my window, a different feel to the sheets on my bed, new voices to hear, food to eat. I'm gonna miss London, my incredible friends, Green & Blacks Maya Gold chocolate, Earl Grey tea and the feel of my wooly coat around my shoulders. I'm sure those things will be replaced by others though... and I'll be back before you know it!

No comments: