Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blogiversary


I'd like to coin a new word... 'blogiversary'. Today it's almost exactly one year since my first posting on this blog... The idea came one weekend when I was away with some friends, and I resolved to write something, anything slightly creative, every day. After a tenative start and some re-assessing throughout, here I am, a year later loving every minute of it. So if you're reading this thanks for your kind words and your time, it makes me smile when I hear that people are enjoying reading my reflections...

Talking of reflections, here's one of me in Federation Square, Melbourne...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Well, happy blogiversary! Lovin' your work.

A question though...

Does my blogiversary fall a year after I started blogging or does every weblog have a different blogiversary?

Jules Evans said...

Good q! In this post-modern world I think you could have your blogiversary any time you like, maybe you could generate a random date out of the number of posts you have or something...