Monday, February 13, 2006

Loving Life

I’ve just had the most lovely weekend ever… sometimes life is so good that I can’t quite believe it, if I shut my eyes I almost believe it won’t be there when I open them again. I’ve been here for just over a month and things are getting more familiar… I have a routine, (including walking the aforementioned pooch), and have established a couple of favourite lunch places, as well as a much longer list of things I’d really rather not ever eat again in this life… I’ve gone swimming loads, loving the warmth of the water and the sun on wet skin, and have developed the habit of carrying my bikini around with me on the off chance I’ll be invited somewhere with a pool (happens quite often!) The lifestyle here is certainly one I could get used to. I miss my friends and family from home, and the Tate Modern (!) but apart from that I’m happy. Love it! As my gorgeous friend Tana would say!

No comments: