Monday, February 27, 2006

Miss you, you miss...

Ahhh how I miss certain things from home... I decided to make a list of what they were to weigh up if it was really all that bad living without them for six months:

  • Unsweetened soya milk (everything here is full of sugar)
  • Green & Blacks, though was sent some recently so kinda ok
  • A friend in a stripy jumper and flat cap
  • Houmous, yeah baby, the Greeks have yet to make it to my neighbourhood
  • Oat cakes - I actually paid S$6.50 for some recently, that's the same price as two chicken dinners
  • Being able to walk for more than five minutes without being drowned in sweat and ready to sit down
  • A duvet to sleep under (way too hot)
  • You
  • Ballet, I miss it so much!
  • My bike, especially the basket.

That's pretty much it, so not going too badly. I think I'll survive!

No comments: